It sounds stupid, but one of the many reasons I fall off the wagon is because I don’t have time to weigh in, take measurements, and progress pictures on Monday mornings before work. Weighing in is easy and I usually do that, but I don’t feel complete without the measurements and pictures too. Sure, I could do those when I got home from work, but then I wouldn’t be able to use it as an excuse to give up. Today was a holiday, so I had time for all of that, plus a chance to work out early to free up my evening.
Thus begins a new series of weekly weigh-ins. I will post progress pictures and measurements every four weeks.
|Week 1||174.2||-1.6||1.6 lbs|
Diet & Exercise:
Still doing Weight Watchers of course, thought it wouldn’t be a stretch for me to bounce around between WW, paleo, IIFYM, and keto in a matter of days.
- WP Used: 2 of 49
- AP Used: 33 of 33 (I swap APs first)
- Weekly Fitbit Steps: 77,014
- Workouts: Strong Curves Week 1 (3x); Cize Crazy 8s (2x)
I can’t tell you how proud I am of us for cooking or preparing our own meals almost every day this week. Crack ordered Chinese on Thursday because we ran out of food, but one day out of seven when it used to be seven out of seven is really good. Here’s some of what I ate this week:
Clockwise from top left:
- Deconstructed spam musubi (9pp)
- Turkey burger (5pp) on a bed of shaved kale and brussels drizzled in oil (2pp) with sriracha mayo dressing (1pp)
- Smart Ones Canadian bacon breakfast sandwich (6pp), 1 slice toast with butter and jam (4pp)
- Flatout wrap (2pp), turkey slices (2pp), cheese (3pp), spinach, mustard, and an apple (0pp)
- Yasso greek yogurt bar in coffee chocolate chip (3pp) – YUM!
I want to talk about Strong Curves (and Cize!), the new workout programs I’m doing, but I’ll wait till I’ve done them for two weeks. And uh, yeah, that’s all again!
See you next week. 🙂