1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I say this with love: text me, email me, DM me, write me a letter, send me a telegram, hire a skywriter, put an ad in the paper, but please don’t call me. And whatever you do, never, ever leave me a voicemail.
2) How often do you make your bed? I make my bed before I get in it at night. I can’t sleep if the blankets are all twisted and/or if there’s stuff on my bed.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? Horns honking and morning traffic on the 405 freeway. My office window’s not-so-lovely view. Oh, and my loud ass mechanical keyboard typing.
4) List three things that you always carry with you. Phone, lip balm, biting wit.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Current shows: Breaking Mothafuggin’ Bad, Mad Men, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, Criminal Minds, Game of Thrones. Past shows: The Wire, Arrested Development, Oz, Twin Peaks, Six Feet Under
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? Playing the piano. Well, it would help if I still had a piano. Since I live in a house and share no walls, maybe I’ll buy one again soon.
7) What is your favorite drink? Coffee. Followed by water. I try not to drink my calories.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. A first cousin on my dad’s side is a famous actress/singer/TV personality in the Philippines. My parents had my sister before they were married, and way before me, so we’re very far apart in age and have a different last name. My family had already emigrated from the Philippines to Los Angeles and I was conceived here, but my mom went back to Manila just before I was born. Then we moved back to LA when I was still a baby.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I will leave work at a decent hour, and not check work emails at all once I leave the office. This will be very tough and will likely not happen.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. The Twitterverse.
Your turn! Answer these questions on your blog and link up here.